UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos trying to locate a wrong UO directory

Tobias

Sorceror
It's in danish, I know. But basicly it tries to access an old destination for UO.
How do I change this?
Any help would be awesome.

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Filen 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic\GumpIdx.mul' blev ikke fundet.
Filnavn: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic\GumpIdx.mul'
ved System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
ved System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
ved System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
ved PlayUO.Gumps.LoadIndexFromData()
ved PlayUO.Gumps.LoadIndex()
ved PlayUO.Gumps..ctor()
ved PlayUO.Engine.MainA(String[] Args)
ved PlayUO.Engine.Main(String[] args)

Tobias

Sorceror
I noticed I had an old directory that didnt get deleted.
Now my issue is that it won't show my uo.exe file when I try to log in.

Can you log on skype and tell me how to get it to show ?:)

@Death To You

Tobias

Sorceror
I can't seem to find the Gumpidx.mul on my computer anywhere.
Anyone have a fix? I recently redownloaded both the enhanced and classic client for UO, and they apparently didn't come with the gumpidx.mul files :-.-

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Filen 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic\GumpIdx.mul' blev ikke fundet.
Filnavn: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic\GumpIdx.mul'
ved System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
ved System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
ved System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
ved PlayUO.Gumps.LoadIndexFromData()
ved PlayUO.Gumps.LoadIndex()
ved PlayUO.Gumps..ctor()
ved PlayUO.Engine.MainA(String[] Args)
ved PlayUO.Engine.Main(String[] args)

Last edited:

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
I can't seem to find the Gumpidx.mul on my computer anywhere.
Anyone have a fix? I recently redownloaded both the enhanced and classic client for UO, and they apparently didn't come with the gumpidx.mul files :-.-

Have you tried having someone transfer you their gump file?