UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Safe zone rules

What to do with the duel pits?

• Option 1 - Restore all safezones including Del Pond

Votes: 80 50.0%
  • Option 2 - Restore all safezones EXCEPT Del Pond

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Option 3 - Leave it the way it is (NO Safezones)

Votes: 27 16.9%
  • Option 4 - New Safezone/Pit system (read below)

Votes: 46 28.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror
Re: Safe zone rules

Zippy;1565922 said:
This is everyone's shard and everyone is (and should) allowed to have their say. This effects everyone; not just those who duel. (Because it effects activity all over the server, everything from who is playing poker to which vendors get more traffic).

if thats the deal put del pond back becasue the shard was clearly more active with it...

Zippy

Razor Creator

Steve Zissou;1565996 said:
if thats the deal put del pond back becasue the shard was clearly more active with it...

Isn't it obvious that is one of the options in this poll? Like, duh, come on dude.

SirMixPix

Wanderer

i think the old safezones were retarded, if you wanna safe afk all day, go to your house and hide/logout. All it did was enable some more afkers to sit around, or give newbies a new way of coordinating ganks. Option 3 or 4 for sure.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

Zippy;1566032 said:
Isn't it obvious that is one of the options in this poll? Like, duh, come on dude.

now you're just trying to be a smart ass... oh and btw, i helped with one of your bombing run arena creations and was the only one to not get shoes....:(:(:(:(:( they are my fav thing in game plx!!!!!:)

I would be willing to give option #4 a chance and see how it works out. I'm a little confused on the details, but I'm sure Advent knows what he is doing so I'm not worried. If it doesn't pan out right then revert it back to option #1.

boosalsa

Wanderer

good job restoring delpond...now maybe pit dueling will come back since people have a place to meet and shit talk other pvpers lol.

when is overpowered alchy fix next? 80% of people want alchy pots to hit and flag everyone in range as they did before.

Good Game;1566733 said:
good job restoring delpond...now maybe pit dueling will come back since people have a place to meet and shit talk other pvpers lol.

when is overpowered alchy fix next? 80% of people want alchy pots to hit and flag everyone in range as they did before.

why would you post here AND make a thread with basically the exact same thing being said?

boosalsa

Wanderer

cause i'm leet....try it sometime.

oh by the way, 3v3 field setup for a mill?? oh wait, you only know how to zerg.

Status
Not open for further replies.