UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sadly i fell down.

how drunk are you friend?
Was hammer faced drunk, but they did break some how. Fell on my keyboard and the bitch of it was the screw broke in a way that i couldn't remove it and replace it, i had to drill it out and glue in a thin rod till i can make an appointment. Was just piss poor timing for them to fall down, didn't recover. Such is life. No idea why i posted about it, not even sure how i typed my password in. A handle of rum will do that to ya i suppose.

13493458_1062175133866662_1908408711_o.jpg

Was hammer faced drunk, but they did break some how. Fell on my keyboard and the bitch of it was the screw broke in a way that i couldn't remove it and replace it, i had to drill it out and glue in a thin rod till i can make an appointment. Was just piss poor timing for them to fall down, didn't recover. Such is life. No idea why i posted about it, not even sure how i typed my password in. A handle of rum will do that to ya i suppose.

View attachment 105634
lol, I literally have the exact same keyboard.

View attachment 105634
I hear ya velma, lol jk