UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RPers reply

RPers reply

lets get a list of contacts of anyone who wants to roleplay, im interetsed in it as well and am thinking of startin up or helping someone start a new rp guild.. everyone interetsed post your name when you mostly are on and some contacts, email, icq, aim, what ever, my aim is lethalpoison85 only contact i got atm, im on 5-10 est, my ingame name is quintis

Z

ZugZug

I think we should try to get as many roleplayers nearby each other as possible. Maybe we could have all the good guys try to setup outside of a town? and have all the badies setup shop near the yew Orc fort or yew grave yard.

sounds like a good idea zug, and tree i used to roleplay with the united pirates wya back when, being apirate is great u should start a guild, maybe ill join it :) anyway, we need to get something, maybe a web page started, i have enough money to buy a house near orcs or nearthe town, finding a place is the hard part. If we get atleast one good guild started we might have a chance, then we can net people from both angles. i mean orcs are great but alot of people wont put away their ethy just to be an orc so we need other optons. i see alot of people posting on these forums lookin for rp guilds so lets give them some. what we need are some good leader typepeople to come forth and help get this started. if we can get atleast 2-3 ,more good poeple involved we could flare something up.

Zug Zug reply with a good time and date when we could meet ingame... im usually free after 5 pm est

Nytefox

Wanderer
I'm in. My name is Shibby on UOGamers. I'm available Friday through Sunday usually for a few hours at night. My AIM is Anth12887.

Z

ZugZug

There is two RP Human bases if you guys didn't know. Some are using the Skara Brae npc houses as their rp base and several other humans are using the guard outpost north of the brigand fort.

I'm interested in rp'ing a good aligned guild if there any out there (why everyone goes for the evil ones stright away I'll never know!).

I'm online sporadically throughout the week at the following times:

19:00-02:00 GMT
14:00-21:00 EST
11:00-18:00 PST

and I can be reached on any of the following IM's:

MSN: [email protected]
AIM: entertainerfan