UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rp-wars

Edalon

Squire
Rp-wars

I havent seen that many people actively rping in this server. To me I find the most fun being rpwars or conflicts. Can be lasting competition say between two cities for example Vesper and Trinsic. Both towns could intercept eachothers tradecaravans or whatever. Politics and such as well as all out assaults on the other sides town at a preordained time is all lots of fun. Of course some general code of conduct should be included as well as some small rules to make as many as possible wishing to interact. In the old days we had battles with 50+ on each side going in townwars. Evil guilds such as orcs or liches or the like can also invade a town or harass the townpeople and so on. Is this something people would find an interest in, please come with suggestions and ideas here.

Prophet-

Squire
Re: Rp-wars

Cove, Vesper, Minoc, Bux

thats the best rp area in my opinion, but Yew has been the RP center for a long time and works very well as well.