UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RP Village in Brit Farmlands

YewGuards

Sorceror
Since our game has evolved over the years. We have noticed that players enjoy having easy access to everything they need. Shopping, PVP, PVM, RP etc. This might explain the increased traffic throughout Britain's farmlands and why the new player house has seen a lot of sieges lately.

My question to my fellow rpers is this. If it were possible, would you live in and maintain a small outpost near the new player house? I think it would be interesting to see SOK, Grds and perhaps future good aligned folk living next door to the new player house. From there the orcs and savages could live in a renovated version of the current orc fort. This would add a lot of value to the shard. Orcs and evil aligned guilds would of course raid the other location frequently. Players in general could lay siege to either outpost daily. New players will also see activity, which is always good.

John McGail

Sorceror
That is an epic idea you have, YewGuards! The only problems I'd see for SOK is we'd be just as likely to attack the Grds (if they were to use magic in our vicinity) as the Orcs or anyone else. But indeed, that would spurn a lot of RP, interaction and a ton of combat which can get everyone involved. Good idea, i'm all for it! (if we can get it to happen)