UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RP Tavern Night - Tonight 10PM Est. Skara Brae

TheBorrower

Sorceror
Hello,

I'll be at the Skara Brae tavern tonight from 10PM - Whenever, just depending on how many folks show up.

I'm looking to make connections with the other RPers in the community and thought this might be a good way to feel out who was around and what folks would like to get up to.

I will be in character but I'll probably party some folks to chat OOC about what we can do to get the RP scene back to life!

I want to organize a weekly RP meetup - be it a tavern night, dungeon crawl, whatever.

So show up if you're interested! Hope to see some people there.

Tharwynn

Wanderer
what timezone are you cuz i would like to join up but I come from Poland and I know many players have another timezone here

Maharajji

Sorceror
I will try to attend, at the tavern "The Shattered Skull" in the form of Morrison,

Last edited:

TheBorrower

Sorceror
We had a rather impressive turnout tonight!

I want to thank everyone who joined in, even those who are not necessarily "Roleplayers" per se. It seemed like everyone enjoyed themselves.

I plan to make this a weekly thing - so next week, same time same place. I'll make another post about it closer to time!

Thanks again to everyone who came.