UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Road House Vendors

Ghost Knight

Sorceror
The vendor is located at the Yew crossroads and is setup with small bulk amounts to help out newer players. I'm also in the process of setting up a small rune library. It's just down the road from the cemetery and there's a healer for hire on the screen.

Reagents - Commodity deeds with 250 of each reagent
Potions -Stacks of 25 heal, cure, and refresh potions; stacks of 5 orange petals; stacks of 10 bandages; stacks of 10 recall scrolls
Resupply - PvP Bags (33 each reg; 33 bandages; 11 fish steaks; 3 heal, cure, and refresh potions)
Armor - Suits of GM leather armor; suits of magic armor; magic shields
Weapons - Magic swords, fencing, mace, and archery weapons
Wands - Lightning, fireball, greater heal, heal, and mana drain wands; bod rewards cloth and sandals, etc.

Ghost Knight

Sorceror
I just stocked lots of the new bod colored cloth and sandals!

Sandals: 1913, 1933, 1938
Cloth: 1912, 1914, 1915, 1916, 1918, 1921, 1922, 1924, 1928, 1930, 1933, 1939

Ghost Knight

Sorceror
I'm going to be away for a few weeks. All of the supplies are currently stocked. If I get a chance, I'll go ahead and fill them all to capacity before I leave though. Thanks!