UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Riding pet that requires taming, Without taming

Soulstone taming on
transfer pet to desired char
buy pbd and bond pet
say all follow me and never give it another command
soulstone taming off

NEVER GIVE PET ANOTHER COMMAND! or it will lose loyalty

This is the way players who do not have taming are using cu sidhes on their pet, ie a unkillable mount in pvp.

kolbycrouch

Knight
All that was tested was the trick itself, I don't think she ever tested whether or not it's happiness would decay.

I mean come on, you really think that OSI, with more players and more money/time invested wouldn't exploit that bug if it worked properly?

This is a gross over exageration.

An offshoot shows the exageration. I want to tame dangerous mob X, that just so happens to be a NON aggressive tame, meaning it doesn't want to fight me just because I want to tame it. I take pet A and either tell it to stop/stay OR I tell it to all kill a bunny rabbit and never give it another command. Now from that point on all I need to do is keep pet A between me and mob X. Once X attacks Pet A, I can tame mob X until it is tamed.

The over exaggeration is you CAN NOT give the pet another command. If you do your going to lose it. There is only 1 scenario this works, there arfe a 100 scenarios were it doesn't work.

This has been the case in UO since ... well as far back as I can remember and that goes back to UO going live. Most notibly, Give your Brand New Just introduced Nightmare a All guard me, and feed feed feed it. NOW then never give it another command to stop the All guard me and you can Mob hunt all day long with just normal feeding.

GhettoSmurf77

Sorceror
Dude fuck trying to fix that I think they should add more mounts. Like special spawns of animals with higher hit points then normal. Not taming pets but stuff likeep swamp dragons , ridgebacks, odtards and rid able lamas. Wouldn't it be nice to have those as viable mounts again.