UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Report A Scam by ATARI

coke1888

Sorceror
u guys sound funny. it's like a joke for u.
stop talking shit if it's a joke for u.
If this is legal to scam for real money in UO, then we will see.
Scammer is always there, but for real life money? there are some problems then.
atari, come back again. I will pay u 2000m for $1000, one transaction. u can scam me again.

coke1888

Sorceror
i mean, if players loss their real money = certain amount, it's cool to file to the court.
Scam for gold is fine, it's fun. But for real life money?? maybe not, the law is the law.

MelodyTFA

Squire
Click donation stone, buy some skill balls sell em at bank you will help the shard and not get scammed! AMAZING HOW EASY IT IS NOT TO GET SCAMMED?

gimp

Sorceror
Click donation stone, buy some skill balls sell em at bank you will help the shard and not get scammed! AMAZING HOW EASY IT IS NOT TO GET SCAMMED?

Exactly!

Let me suggest if you are trying to get gold for $$. The best bang for the buck is the $5 blue ball of forgiveness that you can get pretty penny for selling in game.

Uomvp

Knight
So your going to bother your FBI "friend" with this crap while they are warning about a terrorist attack around July 4th?
You don't think they have better things to do?
Fuck it. For your stupidity lets bother home land security, the CIA maybe even ask Hillary Clinton if she can do you a favor. Why not?

You realize what kind of position you are putting him in? Using a FBI database for personal use?

MelodyTFA

Squire
What if pulp dosnt really exist and hes just in our collective minds? What if we all invented pulp out of our bordorm and we actually started beliving in hes existence.........Did we really talk to pulp at bank? or was our bored minds just making us talk to the news guy......I think il make a char named pulp and go around treathning to scam people, il be like Be carfull big bad pulp, il scam ya out of your cat