UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[REP]o'd IDOC Guild

[REP]o'd IDOC Guild

First off, let me give a brief introduction: I am Souljaboy. I have been in Summer 2006, In Danger of Collapsing (IDC) - Summer 2006 to Summer 2007, and ACE/I P - Summer 2007 to current, formerly known as ACE. I have placed just about every size house on this server, from small classics to large towers, keeps, and a castle. I believe in having a trustworthy, honest guild that can Hunt for IDOCs, Time IDOCs, PvP, Place, and most importantly - work as a team. I am currently opening up recruiting for my guild, REP

The rules are as follows:

1. No stealing another guildmate's loot.

2. If possible, you must resurrect your guildmates to improve odds of placement or looting.

3. You must hunt for Greatly Worns and help time them, if you are unable to time a GW, share it with the guild so we can all work on timing.

4. You will not attack guildmates during an IDOC unless he or she wants to duel.

5. You will not scam, cheat, or steal from any guildmate.

6. If you place at an IDOC, I would ask that you give a minimum 10% of profit to the person who found it, and split another 10% of profit with the people that helped time it. This will enable guildmates to still reap some profit from an idoc they have found even if they fail to place.

7. You will not talk shit to guildmates, nor will you argue in vent.

I cannot think of anymore rules right now, but as I think of them, I will update this.

Requirements for Application:

1. You must be able to find and time FWs/GWs/IDOCs.
2. You must know how to and be able to place at an IDOC.
3. You must be able to CrossHeal and have mediocre PvP abilities.
4. You must be honest and trustworthy.
5. You must be willing to work with a team.
6. You must be willing to get rich.

If you wish to apply, post on this thread with your aim, time here on UOG, and a list of guilds you have been in (primarily IDOC guilds). If you do not meet any of the requirements, then post in which area you need to improve, and I will decide upon means of making you able to join this guild. I wish to recruit experienced IDOCers, but if you wish to become an IDOCer then I am always happy to teach.

Topgun1337

Sorceror
Re: [REP]o'd IDOC Guild

AIM derrick384123
Been on uog for like 1-2 year(s)
I was in IP for a while
Im back from a like 2 month break and i have nothing =[ so i am willing to get rich =]
and i use vent alot..

Topgun1337

Sorceror
Re: [REP]o'd IDOC Guild

I got like 2-3k ea reg now so im waiting to get my mage blue again and im ready to role out if i can join...