UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Reformatting because comp=broked

XIQJX

Wanderer
Reformatting because comp=broked

So my comp was all broked, now I'm gonna reformat. Couldn't find my xp disk so I had to torrent another one. My question is, do I need to backup anything besides drivers? Or do I just backup drivers then prawn my HD?

D

djstepanek

Re: Reformatting because comp=broked

Before I format I usually download video and sound drivers, but everything else pretty much xp can take care of. I take my documents as well and save the important ones.

I keep all my music/videos/etc.. on a seperate drive so when I reformat I am just cleaning out the windows hdd.

Mokey

Wanderer

Make sure you have the drivers for your internet adaptor, tahts all you need, once you get online you can usually just re-download all the drivers you need.

XIQJX

Wanderer

Lynyrd said:
You sound experienced, IQJ.

Don't laugh at me :<<<<

I haven't had to reformat in years because I take such great care of my comp (sex it up every day). I fixed it now though, got sp3 now too :D

Edit: Just for reference, the last time I had to format was like 4 years ago. And at that age I didn't even know how ;/