UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Recuiting for My guild

Recuiting for My guild

the guild name is Hurley and it will only be in SL for a week as i will be leaving it but anyone who is willing to join it is a Pk/Pvp guild so we will accept both red and blue not like im expecting abunch of people and if you wanna join come find Devine Killer or Vash right now were near trinsic but in a couple of days or so we might be moving to a bigger spot but at the moment i will only accept 7x gms nothing less maybe 6x but once we get a few members we will start accepting newbs and help them learn a bit but i will also accept Tailors and Mules but they must have some sort of defense like magery or sword,ect but anyways we are in a small shack right now but as i said we will move once i get the money also will accept donation from joining members we will go on raids of the Orcs pirates ect as a lil fun. But we have a uni form will be alt later but for now its shadow leather and black doublet,skirt,and a black hat of any kind and only can wear sandels as of footwear. And when i get em i will suppy people without ethy lamas with them since lama is our offical mount dont ask why i just like lamas better might include horse's but i would like to get some sort of coucel going for guild altercations such as uniform and our offical mount but if you would like to join come find a member or just pm on here or just page thanks for your time.

-Vash