UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Read this idea.

Read this idea.

Since were all new, and lack supplies to get us going I have an idea to help us get some of these supplies. We have factions so .. We all join the same faction .. corrupt sigils .. elect a faction leader. Once the towns are ours we can set the prices at -300% and place reg/ore vendors so we can get ingots, and regs at a LOW price. What do you guys think of this?

Damn man . . . best idea I've heard yet.

Where? When? What Faction?

Never done Factions before, but I have a Thief with GM Hide and Stealth if we need someone to sneak in and grab the Sigils.

My Characters name is Nym . . . and I'm usually hanging out in Luna with everyone else.

!!

So many people already ready! Alrighty. Wel will all just join TB .. The signup sign is right outside the Lord British castle. Lets all join today. Since it seems like some of you havent done this .. I will just campaign for leader, ya all elect me and I will make you guys Finance Minsters of towns and we put up reg vendors for prices cheaper than normal reg vendors!!