UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor

Daddio

Wanderer
Razor

I am unable to get Razor from runuo.com, I keep getting an internal 500 error whenever I go to the site. I am hoping it is temporary and will try again tomorrow. Does anyone have an alternate link to download the program from? I tried googling it but was unable to find an alternate download area.

Thanks in advance!

-Andrew

Sin-

Wanderer
Re: Razor

keylogger obviously...

but seriously, the razor site was down earlier it seems, try it again it should work now (was installing it on my bot pc and had the same prob)

KoNNaN

Knight

arcanescience;1883489 said:
keylogger obviously...

Don't post if you don't know what you are talking about. My direct link worked even while the main site was down, I downloaded it first to make sure. Check the link in my first post for yourself. Razor

Sin-

Wanderer

I did know what I was talking about, I told him to try it again (if he was just checking the forums now). It worked for me directly as well, I was simply telling him to try the site again if he hadn't already used the link that you posted because the site seems to be working properly again.

The "keylogger" comment was a joke from WoW forums.

Anyways, sorry I'll stay away from the Q&A Forum from now on :/