UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor Not Displaying Reg/Pot/Aid Counters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sativa

Sorceror
I havent been able to get my UO client to display my counters at the top of the window on neither my laptop nor my desktop. Both are running Windows 7, DirectX 11, .NET framework and all that stuff. I've configured the client.exe in the UO folder, the razor icon, AND the properties the UO launcher in the start menu to all be run in compatibility mode for Windows XP SP 2 but have also tried running it with 98/ME or Windows 2000 and none of those options made anything work either. Finally I disabled the visual effects for razor and the UO client to see if that would allow the display counters to work but once again I got the same result. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong so that I can get my display counters to finally work properly?

Thanks!

Sativa

Sorceror
Send me a message on AIM at tibaby9069. I have 100k I'd like to give you for helping me with this matter! :)

Problem solved!

Rin M

Page
I had a problem with the counter bar not displaying the reg images etc, like this:

Apparently newer patches don't work properly with razor's counter display bar.
After a lot of digging on the net I found a solution just extract the files from the zip into your main UO folder and it should be fixed!

http://dotnetmap.com/art.zip

Hope this will help you

Berindon

Traveler
the file is not in that position anymore and i have the same problem without get fixed after the "composition" stuff :(

Status
Not open for further replies.