UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor : Min / Max weapon damage counter?

A few days ago i stumbled across a page on the net. I'm pretty sure it had a Razor command to display min / max weapon damage in the title bar display. Stupidly I didn't favourite the page and now I've been looking for it for about 2 hours with no luck.
Just wondering if anyone has a link to a similar page or if not knows the command to show the min / max weapon damage? If it even exists that is, I may have read it wrong because i just scanned the page.
Sorry if this is common knowledge, I haven't been playing the game long.
Help would be much appreciated.

KoNNaN

Knight
A few days ago i stumbled across a page on the net. I'm pretty sure it had a Razor command to display min / max weapon damage in the title bar display. Stupidly I didn't favourite the page and now I've been looking for it for about 2 hours with no luck.
Just wondering if anyone has a link to a similar page or if not knows the command to show the min / max weapon damage? If it even exists that is, I may have read it wrong because i just scanned the page.
Sorry if this is common knowledge, I haven't been playing the game long.
Help would be much appreciated.

If you go to the razor counters tab and hover your mouse over the text input box for title bar display you get this pop-up.

The damage min -max is on the list, in razor that ive looked at about 100 times.
Thanks for restraining from calling me an idiot (which i clearly am) and thanks for taking time to answer my stupid question. :)

Just realized I've already tried {damage} and thought it was wrong because it stays at 0 - 0 even with weapon equipped. Tried it again with the same result. The numbers stay at 0 - 0 with weapon equipped. Is there some way to fix this or am i doing something wrong?

KoNNaN

Knight
Just realized I've already tried {damage} and thought it was wrong because it stays at 0 - 0 even with weapon equipped. Tried it again with the same result. The numbers stay at 0 - 0 with weapon equipped. Is there some way to fix this or am i doing something wrong?

I am not sure that this even works on hybrid. It might be for demise only, their weapon stats are way more involved than here.

I am not sure that this even works on hybrid. It might be for demise only, their weapon stats are way more involved than here.

Ahh I see, that must be the case. I've only played Hybrid (and the official game for 2 weeks) so not sure what goes on in other shards. It would be nice to have but it's a little feature that i can live without.
Thanks again

I just try it. It is not working in hybrid.

But I found {gold} is pretty useful for me to avoid overloading.

Already use the {gold} counter. Ive made counters for almost everything so i dont have to have my pack open. I even have a key counter so i know which of my chars has a house key without shifting through the pack to find it.
The counters are amazing. I couldnt live without the band timer and the reg, arrow and pot counters. The AR, weight and intel counter are very handy too.
Also i found that the counters i have made can be used in the "if" conditional when making macros. So many possibilities now i know that.