UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor error

Dazed

Wanderer
Razor error

im running windows XP
UO was workin just fine for me until this morning when i woke up and razor updated. now im getting these errors... No CliLoc Razor was unable to locate and load a suitable UO CliLoc file. Some text may not be displayed. then when i hit ok on that i get this msg... Unable to launch the client specified. (Error: UNKNOWN_Error) TwoD: "-null-"

ive tried uninstalling/reinstalling razor and that hasnt worked. Ive also tried to cancel the update before it downloads but that wont work either

i tried the razor forums and none of the suggestions worked

any ideas

I_am_Fury

Wanderer
Re: Razor error

I had this happen before and i re-downloaded razor a few times and still got the error. In the end I deleted any instance of razor and the client and redownbloaded them at a new spot ( i assumed the "cannot find client" had something to do with that clients location. It took me quite sometime for it to work again but it eventually synced back up. very annoying tho..mine started while I was in game and wouldnt let me use macros! oh noes!

Durzza

Traveler
Really? I havent played UO since EA screwed it al up And foudn hybrid just recently, wel the forums anyway. and this is all you guys came up with? I have the same issue yet there is no information on fixing it? lol expansion and growth for hybrid #fail