UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor display bar keeps reseting

snicol

Sorceror
Razor display bar keeps reseting

Hey all wondering if anyone knows the solution to this???? I add new things to my display bar i.e. gold weight/maxweight and such and everytime I log back on its back to the default settings and driving me nuts please help

thanks

Mara

Knight
Re: Razor display bar keeps reseting

Sounds like you might be reverting back to the default razor profile. This sort of thing can happen if you are multiclienting, and making changes to a profile on one of the client's. I think that since the other razor program also accesses it, razor won't permanently overwrite the profile.

Make sure you have one client open for the moment. Create a new profile in razor - perhaps name it your character's name. After you made what changes you want, log out using the paperdoll logout button (instead of just hitting x in the top corner). When you log back in, razor should automatically load up the right profile. Double check to make sure that it does.