UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor changing hotkeys on it's own

DeViiaNt

Knight
Razor changing hotkeys on it's own

This has only happened 3 times and it just started it like a week ago... but something weird happens and every hotkey I have turns into one spell. For example, today I was out doing pvm and casting poison on peaced monsters... i go to heal and I see poison pop up. Nothing fixes it except a computer restart. Anyone else ever have this trouble?

Re: Razor changing hotkeys on it's own

cant say that i have....

i have had the problem with them not working at all.... ill hvae to relog in order regain the use of my razor macros

quid pro quo

Wanderer

Does it do it with all your characters?

I'd say save your profiles and reinstall razor.

DeViiaNt

Knight

Yeah its all my chars I believe. It even does it when I switch profiles.

happens to me alot. usually shutting down razor all the way fixes it. if it happens in battle though you're pretty screwed til you can restart

ah yes suil reminded me... if that does happen again be sure to just hit the X and close out razor or alt+F4. if you correctly log out razor might save the screwed up hotkeys. just closing the whole program seems to keep it from doing that though (for me anyways)

uonoobs

Knight

oh that happens to me all the time too

its awesome when im in the middle of a huge fight and every button says

"no black potion found in backpack" :/:/