UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor bandge timer

dapapst

Wanderer
Razor bandage timer

Heya

I am using razor client, and the bandage self macro is kinda cool but i have 2 questions..

First one, is there a way to get a bandage counter ?? So that he counts down or up so u c when u are finished..

Seconde, is there a way to open traped pouches with razor ?

MFg
Batida, Gromilia

tne

Wanderer
1. I don.t think so, no i guess. But if ur creating a macro the time is 9 sec.

2. Yup i can do that by using UseOnce agent. Read about it from www.runuo.com/razor

skullcrasher

Wanderer
You can have a bandage counter through Razor, only that it will be mostly visible during window mode on the top bar. During full screen you can see the bandage counter flashing the numbers through the bar. It flashes during full screen when the counter is enabled.

Just type {bandage} in the Display/Counters tab, in the "Show this in the UO title bar"; also have that as checked.

Aznheero

Wanderer
isnt the bandage time effected by dex? I know with 20 or so dex it takes me around 13-14 seconds to bandaid