UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor 1.0.14 Update Notice

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Razor 1.0.14.6 has just been released, changing the following:
  • Fixed scavenger overloading the drag drop queue.
  • Removed client censoring of labels engraved on items.
  • Auto open doors no longer closes sliding doors.
  • Welcome screen:
    • If skipped, the last used data directory will now be used.
    • If the data directory is not set, but a custom client is, the directory of that client will be used.
    • Improved error messages during client launch.
    • If an error occurs during launch, the welcome screen is turned back on.
    • The "No CliLoc" error will no longer display if a valid data directory is set.
As always, the update can be downloaded immediately by running Updater.exe manually (as administrator). Otherwise, Razor will retrieve it at the next scheduled check for updates.

I see that I haven't included the past two updates (July 11 and April 27) in this thread yet, these were:
- UO positioning system:
* Added support for UOP map files.
* Fixed a crash caused by loading absent fonts.
* Now always displays X,Y coordinates.
* Now properly updates position on smooth moving boats.
- Updated web links.
- Added Mysticism spells.
- Added edit option to macro speech actions.

- Updated weapon abilities to latest client (can be customized in aosabilities.def).
- Fixed counter images for client 7.0.24.0 and up.
- Fixed -Ping accuracy.
- Added SA skills.

Thank you all for your feedback and bug reports!

Yaz

Squire
Appreciate the updates being done to razor.

Could you please include scavenging while in stealth mode for the next update if possible please?

TheWhitezone

Sorceror
guys, i have a problem with razor and all others assistants. When i open razor appears a message: bad server address: "The server address u entered could not be resolved", the server address and port are right dont know why :(

I have the assembly file error Shino. I found a fix for "program has stopped working" (with windows 7) somewhere in computer properties but its only for .exe files so it doesn't apply to razor, I have .net framework 4 and all the directX needed but I also believe i have .netframework 2.0 also so

I am having the missing assembly file error. Also My Sallos folder mentions file Sallos.OLD as in an OLD sallos file??? :D

Last edited:

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Razor is an .exe file: C:\Program Files\Razor\Razor.exe

Having the latest .NET framework does not mean you have .NET framework 2.0 (most notably: .NET 4.0 does not contain .NET 2.0). You may want to run the installer and see if it does anything. If you have it already, it will tell you.

mysticdrew

Sorceror
Playing on the OSI servers I am experiencing a few issues.

- Scavenger does not work at all, no message, nothing. I set my items, set my bag, click enable. Nothing happens when I go near stuff on the ground that is in my list.

- Some minor bugginess with macros not targeting items correctly.

The source code that was released, is that the repo you are working out of for your latest releases?

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
- Scavenger does not work at all, no message, nothing. I set my items, set my bag, click enable. Nothing happens when I go near stuff on the ground that is in my list.
It looks like OSI got rid of the "movable" flag on incoming item packets. This causes Razor to ignore all items, assuming it's locked down decoration. The only way to fix this would be to let Razor try to scavenge everything, including world decoration. :eek:

- Some minor bugginess with macros not targeting items correctly.
Do you use "wait for target"s? Because Razor will need the incoming target ID to respond to it correctly.

The source code that was released, is that the repo you are working out of for your latest releases?
The public code is an unofficial fork of an older version of Razor (the one that wasn't updated for a long time), and has numerous client compatibility issues. It is not the same code as this release of Razor.

Hannes-Erich

Sorceror
Heya. So, I'm trying to solve a version mystery. Bear with me, I'm a pretty casual user who wants to make sure he's using up-to-date Razor.

A guide pointed me to Razor 1.4.0.3, located on GitHub, released by a developer named runuo.

That seemed off to me, so I checked my version number. It's only 1.0.14.7. The latest version reported here on UOGamers is only 1.0.14.6.

I'm sure 1.0.14.7 simply hasn't been reported in this thread yet; but that still leaves a mystery. If the most recent version of Razor is 1.4.0.3, why is everybody still talking about 1.0.14.x versions like they're the most recent?

I Googled around for information about 1.4.0.3, and searched RunUO's forum archive, but there doesn't appear to be an official website or forum for Razor 1.4.0.3, beyond its GitHub page.

Is 1.4.0.3 based on the unofficial fork mentioned in the post above this one?

Bog

Wanderer
Please fix bandages not always applying when the hotkey is pressed. Razor sometimes starts a timer for a bandage that never comes. Maybe insert a check to see that the bandage count has actually been reduced by 1?

Please fix purple potions not always being thrown at the last target when you click last target. Sometimes they have a completely different last target than everything else. Casting a spell on someone sometimes doesn't set the last target for potions. If this is somehow intentional, then please add a set last target (explosion potion). Does smart last target have anything to do with this?

Last edited: