UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Random little rant

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
Why are glasses not counted for the earring slot? Its not like I cant wear a hat and my reading glasses at the same time. The earring slot is pretty much useless right now, all you can get is the transparent heart earrings and those resist earrings that sell for 236534 mills and only give you like 3% resist. I know this isn't demise's staffs fault that its like this, but its just always has annoyed me that its designed that way. I doubt it would ever be fixed, but it just seems really dumb to me. Or at least make it so we could craft some earrings that are actually worth using.
Sorry for the rant, it just annoys me.

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
While we're at it, add the ability to wear another orny and 7 more rings.

silvertiger

Knight
Why don't the glasses go in an eye accessory slot.

Here's the reality: could you imagine wearing totem and m&s. :eek:
The glasses tend to have too good of mods to have 2 separate slots. It is rather annoying that there aren't more choices for the earrings slot. The same applies for boots and cloak slots.

otimpyre

Sorceror
The reason being balance. If you could wear glasses with hat would be op. I am guessing. Annoyed me too. On my local server I use to change the slot value and wear them with my hat. Why? Cause I could.

The earring slot is pretty much useless right now, all you can get is the transparent heart earrings and those resist earrings that sell for 236534 mills and only give you like 3% resist.
That always bugged me too. Although I'm glad we don't have Stygian Abyss here, one of the things I did like about it is that you could imbue earrings.

pimpineasy

Sorceror
yeah it be nice if they could make some earings that had a stat or mod since that accessory slot has been in the client for ever useless. nothing to crazy maybe like mr1, fcr 1, hpi, maybe +10% barding since you can tune your instrament even with slayers i feel like a fail often on paragons and greaters.

Last edited:

Mister Pink

Squire
A superboss that staff spawns in a random dungeon every two weeks, that takes 1 hour to kill with 7-8 people that drops resist earings would work out better. Even if they dropped a mr 1 set that would be cool. Otherwise just wait until Christmas town rears its ugly head.