UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Random jewelry question

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
I collect random cool jewelry, and one of the things I collect are 100 luck jewelry. But my question is, does anyone know if its harder to get a 100 luck bracelet then a ring? I have tons of 100 luck rings, and like 2-3 bracelets. Just want to know if anyone knew the answer to that, or if i got random luck.

The Priest

Wanderer
You're lucky that there's 3 billion women in the world, any smaller of a sea and there'd be no fish in it who'd swim up to a guy who collects odd bits of jewelry in a video game like some kind of sweaty digital magpie.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
You're lucky that there's 3 billion women in the world, any smaller of a sea and there'd be no fish in it who'd swim up to a guy who collects odd bits of jewelry in a video game like some kind of sweaty digital magpie.
I know plenty of women who collect odd bits of jewelry in a video game like some kind of sweaty digital magpie. ;)

harder to get a 100 luck bracelet then a ring?
The chance is the same. If we take a larger sample size (the entire shard), the amounts are split pretty evenly (2,509 100 luck bracelets and 2,810 100 luck rings).

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
sweaty digital magpie
I dont think magpie can sweat, and id have to be a much taller bird if I were to be one, magpie are small as fuck. Thank you for the incite though, was funny to wake up to.

2,509 100 luck bracelets and 2,810 100 luck rings
@Eos You are making my collection feel small and threatened, im going to need to get more. Thank you for the help and info, I knew I was paranoid about it. Guess I am just far more lucky towards the rings then the bracelets.