UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

random "connection lost" about every couple hours or so

hey guys sorry if someone has already asked this, i tried searching for my exact problem multiple times but havent yet located a solution. i quit hybrid many years ago and just recently rejoined, however now i am using windows 7 and i believe there must be some sort of compatibility issue with razor or uo itself, i tried unpatching/patching farther.

the problem is about every couple hours/random times (could be fine for 3 hours or more, or could happen within an hour of being logged on, but it is seemingly random, and inconsistent ie it doesnt happen all the time, its not like i cant play, i just know at some point im going to be booted)

i have tried doing the "run as administrator thing" as i found people being told to do that in other forums. anyone got any ideas/suggestions to help me out?