UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ramblings

Glasgowx

Wanderer
Re: Ramblings

I love Demise and I love the staff. I've never had a problem and will continue to play here until UO officially dies. Good work Asayre and thank you.

huh

Wanderer

Mythos said:
I love Demise and I love the staff. I've never had a problem and will continue to play here until UO officially dies. Good work Asayre and thank you.

seconded!

doa

Sorceror

well i wouldnt go as far n say Love like but its good and well run just needs ml fully implementated and it will be the dogs balls prob make people spend even more time playing uo any ideas when another server update will be ?

Lycan_HoB

Wanderer

Since I came to Demise about 190 days ago I have found the shard to be ran excellent and the staff to be very helpful. They get involved where they need to, when they need, but otherwise are not "big brother" watching our every move. I understand that you have lives and can not be "on-call" all the time. If you were, we would each burn out and move on. I appreciate the effort that each of you give and hope that you all continue to enjoy providing it!

For the nay-sayers, grow up. Not everyone is like your teacher that will tell you that you are perfect when you aren't. Accept the fact that you will not get your way every time, that not all things in life or game end up like you wish them to be and that working hard to be a good person everyday will lead to more reward internally and potentially externally.

That is my .02

I think those described in the post should be warned privately that if they don't like how the staff runs this shard, a perma-ban is coming their way. We are here on our own free will, and should be thankful for the opportunity of playing and contributing to the community. The people described in the post are not worthy.

I think the big thing people need to remember is that this "IS" a "FREE" shard.
I am just happy to play for "FREE".
And for a free shard this is the closest thing to OSI.
I am happy 100% with how things are done here.:cool:

jacin

Wanderer

it is true this is not a profit organization with customer service profesionals but RL people spending their time and efforts without direct material return. obviously some players here dont deserve anything more than a slap accross the face.
seems to me a strange situation that demise is growing quite large and so much is put into creating a osi environment...but of course there is still the close nit organization of staff directly behind it. seems to me as if its a fine line between the "this is my house" mentality and the staunchness of "professional" (impersonal) corporatness. to keep the shard welcoming and (as some have said) a refuge in the sight of osi but not lax in fairness to all players from corruption/favortism/ect... is a delicate task.
i think the staff here is doing a good job of walking this line.
they say there is allways room for improvement (getting a help page answerd in less than hours would be nice :p ) but i dont see any burning need for changes. this makes me happy (and thankfull).

I can say this from the perspective of one of those crazy guys that freaked out in game when I couldn't get a hold staff. Not to go over the whole scenario again, but my main house was used in a scam (I was not the scammer or the scammee, it happened while I was gone for a long weekend) I was extrodinarily frustrated because I had to watch someone pretty much loot my house over that next week....but enough of the past.

The moral of that little story was that I was out of line. This is a game, and the staff does a great job, period. At that time I came unhinged, but I've since gained a lot of respect for the staff and the job they do. There isn't really any reason to get worked up, and I see that now. The staff does what they can with their spare time.

Keep up the good work Asayre8, Ferris, Lyra, Mia, Amensia, and the others that I cant recall at the moment. And thank you for helping Demise be a great place to be.

K

Kal'tuzad

I love the shard I love the admins I had my accounts banned (and all houses and stuff on it are finally gone now) and I regret the stuff i've done to get it this far figuring it wasn't even worth doing but that's something i'll keep to myself and my close friends. I was allowed to make new accounts and i'm proud of it!