UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Raising Stats

Tanthar

Wanderer
Raising Stats

Just a basic guide to raising stats.

I've been asked about this a few times in the last couple of days so I thought I'd post the best methods I know of.

Firstly you need to make sure that you aren't at the stat cap of 225. If you are, you need to make sure you have one of your other stats set to drop, and that it is not at the minimum of 10.

Next, lock the two stats you aren't trying to raise (unless you have them set to drop).

I have found the following skills the best for raising stats.

Strength: Arms Lore, mining and lumberjacking.
Dexterity: Musicianship, snooping, hiding.
Intelligence: Evaluating Intelligence, Inscription, Magery, Necromancy.

You can also only gain one stat point per 15 minutes.

wain

Wanderer
Just to add camping also raises ALL stats quite fast. Those skills posted before should raise stats fast enough.

Pete

Wanderer
To add something more. The best way to raise stats it to take approximitly 5k gold, and go buy skills until your at the 700 Skill Cap limit. After this, use razor to set all your skill locks to "UP". Then make sure camping is at 0 and just hit some kindling. Camping with gain you good stats (camping gains all stats, and yo ugain best stats between 0-10), and because it can't gain, but is set to up, you'll get a ton of stats. Just rmemeber to train your HARD skills before you buy your skills as it is harder to gain skills at the 700 Skill cap. Also keep in mind you can only gain 1 stat per 15 minutes