UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Raffle Winners :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud Flyer

Wanderer
Re: Raffle Winners :)

Jayooo;1438059 said:
bah, i definitely spent $20 on them, $15 like when it first opened, and $5 near the end, and somehow only the 5 were in my bank, the other 15 were somehow disappeared from my other chars bank :/

so i dunno, no more raffles for me, i understand they disappeared after the drawing, but the fact i had found 5 before this thread opened says they werent yet deleted, the others shoulda been there

did you keep your confrimation email you get from ryan (the shard) after you donate? that might help your case if indeed one of those lost might have been a winner. Just a suggestion.

Jayooo

Wanderer

i dont think it says which ones i bought # wise though so it wont help, im not really trying to make a big deal out of it, if somehow it could determine if one was a winner then thats definitely cool cause i do have the emails, i have every email i get from uog

Cloud Flyer

Wanderer

Jayooo;1438070 said:
i dont think it says which ones i bought # wise though so it wont help, im not really trying to make a big deal out of it, if somehow it could determine if one was a winner then thats definitely cool cause i do have the emails, i have every email i get from uog

they should be able to track the raffle numbers through your order confrimation number though....i think? =)

Jayooo

Wanderer

well ill see if the winners come forward, if some dont ill see what can be done, otherwise its pointless for them to check if they have all been collected

Cloud Flyer

Wanderer

how often are raffles done? this is the first one ive been in, ill def be in the next ones though...it was worth it even though i lost.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Jayooo;1438070 said:

You're not causing a stink... none of your tickets were winners or they'd still be in your bank or on your player and colored blaze.

I told everyone I'd win spot on with one ticket! And I didn't. I'm now a liar. Oh well, congratulations to the people who did win! :D

CapLoD

Sorceror

OMG! BLAZE IN MY BANK.....oh shit.. thats just my hemohroid cream.

lol but anyway. good job on the raffle Ryan. this can't be an easy thing to deal with. I hope you made enough to pay for the server for 6 months.

cant wait for the next drawing.

GrEn

Sorceror

I'm just wondering where the ticket numbers in the 2900 range came from if there were only around 1000 handed out. The first tickers I got were ranging from 2931-2395. Then a day later they were up to 4107 and its appearing that tickets over 5000 were out there too. Going by the numbers its just not adding up to how they were included in the raffle drawing.

CapLoD

Sorceror

he said the ticket sales were over 1000

that could mean 10,000 were sold. very nonspecific.

be happy that IF that was the case it paid for the server to keep running for a bit. I think we've all taken for granted this server and how bummed we'd be should they have to disband it due to lack of funds.

even if some of the money went toward a night out for the staff (which I hope) it was money well spent as long as the server stays up and running for a long time yet.

*EDIT
nobody gets to see the losing numbers/tickets for a state lottery. Just have to trust the "government" or not play.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

I'm closing this thread... people are being ridiculous.

If you have questions PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.