UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

=R=r Rancor reborn

Re: =R=r Rancor reborn

lol, stfu burger boy (paragon) and as for ld, nah i dont have a voodoo doll, but when the gms say he cheats.. well i tend to believe them, and thus am insulted that the little bitch couldnt play fair and give everyone an equal chance. and when i see some cheerleaders singing his praises out and saying what a "god" he was, well it honestly makes me sick, because then your nothing more than fags who condoned his behavior. given your attitude, and reaction, im sure im fairly close to the mark. and hey, as for your theory of him being falsely accused, well time will tell, and if he gets unbaned ill retract my statement, but untill then dont waive this pro-ld propaganda in my face you hopeless acne infested virgin. btw have you given up on girls yet or are you just waiting to meet ld irl? =x

ParagonDancer;345127 said:
Fixed.

I love your spelling, grammar, and sentence structure.

We're defending him because, he IS our friend, and he DIDN'T cheat. It works the exact same way in real life you idiot. If someone is picking on a friend, or giving a friend a hard time, regardless of it being a legitimate, appropriate or acceptable reason, being loyal to a friend means you WILL defend him, no matter what.

I understand if you'd never learned that though, seeing as how you probably accepted blow jobs from 10 year old boys in exchange for the latest gossip on your so called "friend."

You guys need to shut your fucking mouths for once. He no longer plays here, so why keep the same absolute bullshit attitude towards him? Where does it get you? Do you guys have little voodoo dolls of him at home that you sexually assault, and stick pins (not real pins, I'm hoping here you know what a metaphor is) in, hoping that whatever shard he plays on, and owns on, will ban him as well?

Get a life, all of you. We're just commemorating our good friend, by creating a guild in his honor. Why would you find the need to flame our loyalty to our friends? Grow up.

How nice to see intelligence around these forums for once.

a-e, we get it, you guys are friends. are you gonna jack him off next? you two got enough love with each other you should get a room, cause seeing it on these forums is making me sick =/

I don't know why people continue to try insulting me with those sorts of comments, haven't any of you realized they DON'T mean anything to me?

I fought LD for a HELL of a long time before I was even on his side, on various shards, and never once did I ever think he was hacking. I always just thought "Man, this guy is damn good."

Izlude of demise;345133 said:
a-e, we get it, you guys are friends. are you gonna jack him off next? you two got enough love with each other you should get a room, cause seeing it on these forums is making me sick =/

Ae, he's right.

What are you doing this weekend?

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Izlude of demise;345120 said:
lol, love your spelling =) and i do believe a good reason you would keep sitting here defending him, is maybe, just maybe, he taught you a few things too. its not uncommon i suppose for a guildy to hook a loser up with a program or script. expecially since you two are such good friends. =) go ahead, flame me, im not the one who cheats ftw.

You and Juanmatus should be best friends.

a-e-i-Own-you;345142 said:
Buying a train ticket to a hotel in any city of your choosing.

*Wipes sweat from brow*

Theres a Brothel I know of in San Francisco that might tickle your fancy.

ParagonDancer;345143 said:
Theres a Brothel I know of in San Francisco that might tickle your fancy.

I don't know...I hear the concierge there is a Total homo.

Maybe he'd like to join us??

a-e-i-Own-you;345144 said:
I don't know...I hear the concierge there is a Total homo.

Maybe he'd like to join us??

Only if you wear that litte pink skirt & bright red tanktop with the care bear on it again, so it feels like at least one of us is a chick.

ParagonDancer;345145 said:
Only if you wear that litte pink skirt & bright red tanktop with the care bear on it again, so it feels like at least one of us is a chick.

No can do; I was hoping you'd put on your gore-tex boxers and dance to "Please don't stop the music" by Rihanna???

Wait a second, speaking of homos...

Shifty do you need a ride down to the Brothel?

a-e-i-Own-you;345146 said:
No can do; I was hoping you'd put on your gore-tex boxers and dance to "Please don't stop the music" by Rihanna???

Wait a second, speaking of homos...

Shifty do you need a ride down to the Brothel?

Don't waste your time. I'm sure Izlude can ride him all the way there.

ParagonDancer;345147 said:
Don't waste your time. I'm sure Izlude can ride him all the way there.

LOL! That one was just plain vulgar.

Izlude can be like Shifty's Epic Level 70 mount...I hear saddles are only 9 gold.

Tempest

Knight

Well, I`ve fought him and luigi at the same time alot during our idoc fights and I must say the guy is fast as fuck. I dunno what to say because in all honesty, I`m not with the guy lanning and fighting him so I dunno if he`s hacking or not.

Most of the time he`s casting magic arrow and somehow catching up to me when I`m running in a straight line without lag or anything. Don`t get me wrong, I`m on wireless internet so I might get the occasional 1 sec packet loss but I assure you I can dust most of you guys here.

I`m not going to accuse him of being a hacker but if the GMs investigated it and banned him for it then by all means, you need to understand where Izlude and Shifty are coming from.

I realize ld`s your friend and all, and defending your friends is the way to go, but you gotta see where other people are coming from, it makes you guys look bad, and him alike, from our eyes.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

I see it from both ways, but really i find it funny that shifty says he got banned for speedhacking and izlude said modding client. They really don't know anything except that he is not here anymore, them drawing conclusions about what happened even though they don't know is retarded.All saying he cheated but can't say exactly what he did.The only thing we can agree on was that he could beat those crying and complaining about him right now.

he got banned for a reason, the reason is unknow to most but its certain that in one way or another he got an unfair advantage over others. those who stand for him show what ignorant fools they are.