UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Quests

Quests

So what quests are currently spawned in the game?

Me and some m8's tried to do one of the Solen quests last night, but there were no Black Solen Infiltrators to complete the quest spawned.

Any idea when these will be spawned, or anyone have a list of the quests that are ready to go?

outluke

Sorceror
I've completed red solen ambitious queen quest. I've also seen Elwood MCcarin in Haven, Alberta Giacco in Vesper and Gabriel Piete in Brit- so the colectioners quest probably is on. I also read that someone completed naturalist quest beeing a ghost. Grizelda the Hag Witch is also on her post.

psz

Administrator
Naturalist, Necro, Haven, Elwood, Doom Gauntlet, Old Witch, and Ambitious Solen are all in.

Arkanis said:
I've completed red solen ambitious queen quest. I've also seen Elwood MCcarin in Haven, Alberta Giacco in Vesper and Gabriel Piete in Brit- so the colectioners quest probably is on. I also read that someone completed naturalist quest beeing a ghost. Grizelda the Hag Witch is also on her post.

How did you complete it? Isn't that the one where you have to go and kill the Black Solen Infiltrators??? Me and my buddies tried it but we couldn't find anyplace where the infiltrators were spawned.

psz

Administrator
Haven needs to be spawned (tomorow maybe? ;->)

The Solen one is in and working BUT(!!!), for some reason, the default Holen Hive Hole locations point to the wrong areas. It's a pain to fix, but I'll try to get on it.

outluke

Sorceror
I've completed RED solen ambitious queen quest. Takes bout 15 mins to complete. Best place to enter is south of Minoc Trammel. Your task is killing 5 red solen queens. They spawn really often. Enjoy

psz

Administrator
Erik said:
Hmm, so how do you complete the Solen quest? Don't the Black Solen Infiltrators usually spawn near Wind? We couldn't find any.

Black/Red near Wind depend on what facet you're in. Reds spawn in one, Blacks spawn in the other.