UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Quest - 2/15/2011

Xavier

Account Terminated
A quest has started. The first clue is in luna bank, and you will cross all facets; nothing too terrible in fel. All players who gets credit for the kill at the end of this quest shall be rewarded.

Good luck!

Feel free to share any info you acquire here, maybe you can get it done faster.

Kimberly J.

Sorceror
anybody tell me how this quest going please? i just wanna tracking the flow.

all i did was these :

luna bank > rune in the green chest > doom lever > orc fort key > malas orc fort > felucca yew court house > trammel yew court house > dungeon destard

did i something wrong? or can't figure clue out? tell me!

Mantvis

Sorceror
Loved it! Thanks Xavier. Really looking forward for more of these events!

luna bank > rune in the green chest > doom lever > orc fort key > malas orc fort > felucca yew court house > trammel yew court house > dungeon destard > telescope > lighthouse > t2a lost islands, killing yamadon > t2a keep > ilshenar evil mage dungeon > ilshenar meer mage crypt > fan dancer dojo > final boss!

Attachments

• sw.png
    sw.png
    586.8 KB · Views: 40
Really good fun Thanks Xavier and thanks to all in our party for pulling together and solving the clues.

A few Piccies:
quest.JPG

quest2.JPG