UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Qstaff

Tanya

Traveler
4 perfect mods staff, worth a lot.
Good weapon for farming Travesty really quick (double strike + hit spell, and hld - less misses).
I think only auction can show real price of it.

Last edited:

Big D

Traveler
Just a range would be nice.
I am thinking about dying it dark side pink.
Have that things floating around demise would be cool.

Tanya

Traveler
I guess no range for rare items like this, just depends on buyer. :D
So you decided to sell?
I would like to buy, but no money for color.

MMMartin

Squire
it is petty but if 50 lightening is something else like HLA or HCI or slayer... for pvm can be better, and for pvp HSL for HCI can be too better...

whatever is nice weapon :) but not best at all

Tanya

Traveler
I guess I just want to know howmuch it's worth. It is my main weapon now for obvious reasons.
Ok, so if you wanna know how much it really worth...
I agree with MMMartin, it's not best staff at all.
High-End quarter staff can be demon slayer with mana and stamina,
then you can farm in doom artyes really quick. This staff: HLD - no need if use glasses, better will be HLA.
Also every monster that you can kill with this staff, can be killed with more simple 3 mod staff.
So if you post a selling thread, you will probably get an offer 4kk, maybe max 8kk or CC (maybe).
From my experience on the selling/buying forum, no one will buy non-slayer quarter staff for more
gold than that. Maybe before the last lottery event you could sell it better, who knows.

kgb

Squire
Ok, so if you wanna know how much it really worth...
I agree with MMMartin, it's not best staff at all.
High-End quarter staff can be demon slayer with mana and stamina,
then you can farm in doom artyes really quick. This staff: HLD - no need if use glasses, better will be HLA.
Also every monster that you can kill with this staff, can be killed with more simple 3 mod staff.
So if you post a selling thread, you will probably get an offer 4kk, maybe max 8kk or CC (maybe).
From my experience on the selling/buying forum, no one will buy non-slayer quarter staff for more
gold than that. Maybe before the last lottery event you could sell it better, who knows.

Demon slayer does not makes weapon high-end :\ Only for doom addicted gents, probably

Tanya

Traveler
Demon slayer does not makes weapon high-end :\ Only for doom addicted gents, probably
Not weapon in general, but quarter staff, because it has double hit :) Will make good damage to DF + really quick weapon ;)

Tanya

Traveler
Well, then try to sell it and you will see the real market price of it. I want to know how much it worth too :D
I think that among all possible quarter staffs, this staff can kill Travesty most quickly, maybe you will find right buyer for it.
Maybe this staff is good for some other monster that i don't know about him, idk.
Good luck)))