UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Q&A - players to staff

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Q&A - players to staff

Ok... so here is the deal.

Most of you know that OSI has a question/answer format weekly newsletter called "Five for Friday" and they answer all sorts of questions. They are usually about updates or bug fixes or answers about bugs they decided to leave in *rolls eyes*

In an effort to improve communication between staff and the playerbase, I have received permission to do something similar; however, I will say I'm going to limit questions away from things like "when are we going to get ML," "can you give me free stuff," or "will *insert staff member name* marry me."

If you have a specific question for a specific staff member (that is not vulgar or hateful) I will do my best to get that answer from them. If you have questions about the server, server history, coding, etc - feel free to ask. I'll be the one filtering the questions and I do hope that most, if not all, are perfectly acceptable questions that I can get the answer for.

Depending on the number of questions received, I am hoping to do something similar to OSI which is 5 questions weekly.

So, got a question? Do NOT PM me here on the forums... instead, email me at uoladycrimson (at) yahoo (dot) com. I'm using that email so I can better sort through the messages and make sure all that are appropriate can be answered. Obviously, this is on a trial basis ... we'll see how it goes :)

I look forward to your questions!
LC

PS edit: Anything with an attachment will NOT be opened. It will be deleted immediately. Also, be sure to put something in the subject line like "Demise Question" so I know what its for :)

Baru

Wanderer
Re: Q&A - players to staff

If i'm not mistaken, there is a quest in ML to change you from human to elf and from elf to human. I want if it is possible that you implement this one in our server.

TY in advanse, Baru

Serenity

Wanderer

Baru;516584 said:
If i'm not mistaken, there is a quest in ML to change you from human to elf and from elf to human. I want if it is possible that you implement this one in our server.

Please read:

LadyCrimson;516020 said:
I'm going to limit questions away from things like "when are we going to get ML,"

uome

Bug Hunter

Any more of these soon or have the questions stopped coming in?

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

No :)

If a player wants to ask staff a question, they are free to do so by emailing me. When I get 4-5 questions, I make a nice post with all the answers :)

I haven't received any questions for a very long time.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

I'll have to go back and check but I thought all were answered in the last round. If any were PMd to me they would not have been counted as the questions must be emailed to me.

LadyCrimson;593876 said:
I'll have to go back and check but I thought all were answered in the last round. If any were PMd to me they would not have been counted as the questions must be emailed to me.

Mine was e-mailed. Unless you posted it and I completely missed it.

Hilde

Page

ParagonDancer;593622 said:
I asked a question a long time ago and it never got answered. :(

I doubt Ferris will announce his penis' length here just because you asked for it :p

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

very good point Hilde.... also, you missed the point that I'd never ask :)

In all seriousness, the questions we obviously won't answer are those like *coughs* and I set against questions about ML considering the state of updates we were in at that time. Of course, we can now take questions about ML (in some regards) and the coding project.

So please - all feel free to ask :) This was a very enjoyable project :)

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

I don't think it was .. but then again, I only see email so I don't really link them :)

uoladycrimson (at) yahoo (dot) com