UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PVP WHO CARES

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
wish you guys would stop all this crap about vids of weaker guys from whatever guild fighting whatever guild you got a pvp challenge area now go settle it most of the shard could care less

I wish I could have the balls to just sit in tram all the time, the game is dying the only people saving it, is vet pvpers.

Stop caring and stfu.

Souced

Sorceror
I wish I could have the balls to just sit in tram all the time, the game is dying the only people saving it, is vet pvpers.

lol here i thought this was a gerneral thread not a pvp thread and if you guys are saving it with all these vids please explain how a vid is doing that?

Souced

Sorceror
lol if you think the vids that go in forms attracts that many people you got bigger issues to deal with than i thought

Tyler_D.

Sorceror
Souced,
PVP is what drives this game.
I really don't see why anyone would play this game other then for PVP.
UO is a game for nostalgia. Anyone who stays in Trammel their whole UO time will eventually get bored in a few months and move on to the games with better graphics. (Yes, including you).
There is the exceptional loser who stay in Trammel for years on end... (Phelon). ;) j/k
There are a lot of other games out there with FAR better graphics and player bases.

PVP is saving UO because no other game has PVP like UO.

Hell, why do you think the 3 servers that have the most players are all Pre-AoS?
Then you have Demise as the most populated post AoS server.
Then it drops off. Any post Aos server not called Demise has less then 100 players average. While 3 Pre AoS servers have double or triple Demises' population.

Also, you don't have to watch their videos. Or even read their threads.....

Tyler_D.

Sorceror
lol if you think the vids that go in forms attracts that many people you got bigger issues to deal with than i thought
Nothing get me going more then watching a PVP video on Youtube. Makes me wana log in and attack the first blue I see.
I think you need to step outside of your box and realize that people enjoy different things. You watch the video and probably think "IDK whats going on but I see red names so I'm not interested." while I think "oh hell yea he just won in a 3v1! I need to do what this guy does!"
Ignorance is sinful.
Speaking of really cool videos:

Tyler_D.

Sorceror
Been back on Demise for 4 days.
Haven't found a lick of PVP in any dungeon at any champ. Or anywhere. :confused:
FINALLY! A PVP event.
wait.... only 4 people showed up?...
Have fun guys! Maybe I'll see you in a few years when the other servers die off. ;)

EDIT: Or when I get bored of the lame pvming. :D

Buttertroll

Sorceror
If we had a pvp forum you would not have to read our goading for fights or watch our videos. Pvp does not happen if not a little animosity is made. <3 It is all in good fun and no people were harmed in irl in the making of these videos.

Buttertroll

Sorceror

lol here i thought this was a gerneral thread not a pvp thread and if you guys are saving it with all these vids please explain how a vid is doing that?
Must we reiterate we do not have a forum for pvp and thus what little we are allowed to post within the rules must be done so here. So sorry if I sound like a broken record but jeez!!!!!

mytilus

Sorceror
Tyler said:
Haven't found a lick of PVP in any dungeon at any champ. Or anywhere. :confused:

anybody looking for pvp should just start working baracoon, the pvp will come... really tired of people saying i spent ten minutes at shit gate and didn't see a soul, pvp is dead.

reefer said:
Then you're gonna like this VID of this harrower we just did with 3 different guilds raiding us.

I don't think I even have words to respond to this but i can try... one of your clowns was in luna announcing harrower to spawn in 15 minutes, when you realized hz was waiting for you in star room you decided to put it off for a while and hold some pvp duels even though you vastly outnumbered like 10v3. Not sure if bile asked you guys to wait for him or you just didn't have the sack for it without him holding your hand/calling shots (i will assume #2). However by this time most of our (i will insert your FANCY TERMINOLOGY here) 'CORE MEMBERS' had gone to sleep because we have jobs. I challenge you to try popping one long before 1am EST and see if you have the same results...