UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PvP n00b need help with faction.

Raffe

Wanderer
PvP n00b need help with faction.

Hi!

I've been thinking of joining factions now for a while. I've never tried out PvP and I feel that it's a great opportunity for me on this shard where there ain't much PvP but atleast some so I can learn the basics and stuff withouth getting killed buy an army of opposing faction ppl. (Correct me if i'm wrong :))

But since I don't have any experience with PvP i could use some help on choosing a good character to start with and maybe later some basic training. It would be fun to play a tank/mage but I don't know if that's the best player to start with.

I've played UO for quite a bit... About 2 years I guess... A long time ago on an OSI shard far, far away... And here on Demise for about 3 months now.

I don't want to join TB cause I've noticed that like 50% is TB and I feel that more evenly matched factions is better for the shard.

I would appreciate your thoughts and stuff :)