UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PvP League weapons

Alex28

Sorceror
Hi everyone! i would like to know how exactly an event weapons compares to a runic. Lets take for example the axe of the heavens. My theory is that a valorite runic is vanq +9 exptional +3 and tactics +25 having a total of aprox 14.5 damage bonus. The axe of the heavens i calculated power +7 event bonus +5 tactics +15 for aprox a total of 13.5 damage. Making the axe of the heavens better than a Verite (12d) Or Aggy (11.5d) . but i could be wrong... No gm can asnwer me this. Does anyone really knows the exact math to calculate this with accuracy? how do they really compare to a runic. Thanks guys! have a good one!

Last edited:

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Event weapons have a higher min and max for damage. you can get bigger hits but you can also get lesser hits.

Their durability is also shit so they're essentially just for looks!

Cossi

Traveler
Interesting question!
And how much powerful is a runic exc/ind/vanq/sup compared to a simple weapon ind/vanq/sup?

Alex28

Sorceror
Made an update I did some research. and expetional weapons is +3 bonus.
Now again ive been asking arround gms Pepsi, and i was told the +5 on event weapons is increase not decrease on its natural weapon dice. witch means, the double axe regulary is 5-35 damage dice. As event axe of heavens is 10-40 on weapon damage dice... but again... as soon as i get the axe of the heavens i will do more testings for everyone with same question. Take care guys!!!

gimp

Sorceror
Don't forget their newbied as well. I have the holy sword and can kill a liche lord in 3-4 hits. I love the titan hammer as well. I have 1500 pts saving up for Axe of Heavans.

The axe gets a lumberjack bonus as well though?