UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

pvp dual events for money

Uomvp

Knight
Everyone on this shard says they are a badass at duals.
I want to host a 3v3 event; undecided if it will be at my house or in the pits
This is a 5x event. Sorry guys bringing back old school UO.

Teams, I could careless if it is the same guild or not but NO dual characters or event will be cancelled and no money will be awarded..

first place. 1mil
second place 500k

I will try to host on Saturday or Sunday depending on how many teams we have; so I will update as people submit. Please post your team on the forums and I will set up brackets. Good Luck!

Uomvp

Knight
I want to see who puts up and shuts up. Tired of the "elite" bullshit. So let's see who truly is the kings of dualing.

pete liv

Sorceror
3v3 with every single thing in the game enabled save mounts and orange petals, and maybe runics, but personally i don't care about an extra 7 damage

2's use to be done on the server using standard 7x rule sets. After my first big lay off was a huge shock that people started using cures / heals in 2's. Now its to the point where people want explo's added into the 2's. Shit just keeps getting stranger.

sanchen

Knight
2's use to be done on the server using standard 7x rule sets. After my first big lay off was a huge shock that people started using cures / heals in 2's. Now its to the point where people want explo's added into the 2's. Shit just keeps getting stranger.
Anyone adding explos in 2's is a tell tell sign they are a noob at every aspect of this game.

Anyone adding explos in 2's is a tell tell sign they are a noob at every aspect of this game.

agreed

you cant add explos to anything other than a 1v1 or youre just a dipshit. 2v2 or 3v3 alchy is exactly that. 2 or 3 guys throwing alchy pots over and over. followed with lightnings/harms and poisons if your any good. 2v2 or 3v3 without explos and runics is how they should be held.