UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Psz: Changes to Shard?

Psz: Changes to Shard?

Have you recently changed things like NPC Vendors and Monsters at all?

I was playing last night and getting owned by the Dragons in Destard. They seemed much harder to Provoke and Peace, even though I'm a good 12 full points higher in my Provocation skill.

Also, the biggest change I've noticed is that the NPC vendors in Luna are paying jack now for magic items. I used to sell my crappy ones to them for anywhere from 100-800 gold. Now I can't sell anything for more then 50 gold.

Was a change made?

Elf

Sorceror
I think NPCs should pay a lot more for magic items, like the UOR days. Yeah, I know it's not OSI standard but doesn't it kind of make sense?

Drull said:
On demise, npc's have always paid crap all for magic items.

Well, yes and no. Like I said. Two days ago I could sell crappy magic items for a few hundred gold each. Now they are buying them for a few dozen gold each. Something has changed.

psz

Administrator
Nothing has changed with either monsters or vendors (Other than vendors paying more for better metal and leather).