UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PSN down :_(

Khephren

Knight
haha, funny you mention it but my GF actually told me the other day that she is also happier since psn is down... :p

but I wouldn't play instead of doing IRL shit... expecially now with the house, plenty to do outdoors and the weather has been awesome here. My biggest complain is with my free time, when the gf is in bed... LOL

shooter games are too addictive... well now more than ever !

Khephren

Knight
yeah, well I'm happy I have that addiction instead of having an addiction to stripper clubs...lol (well once in a while it doesn't hurt)

:p

SirSotam

Sorceror
I rather pick up some guns and go paint balling with my friends. Tho its very expensive in my country.
But shooting games is very nice aswell.

Im more sportive person and the only thing i can still play now its uo and its not as much as i used to.

I don't play games too much anyway these days, admittedly. Fortunately for those of us that live in the non-heathen Northern Hemisphere, the weather's really getting to be great. (sans all those storms...)

Nottheking, my bf prefers shooter games (not sure on the correct gaming term sry). I don't play much more than Halo, as far as shooters go. So that's the problem.
That term is fine for describing shooting games in general. (most-often mentioned is FPS, but not all shooters are first-person) Still, it was worth a try, even if you didn't want to play, just to irk him and get him to stop playing. :p