UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Problem with razor and UO option

MitcHe

Wanderer
Problem with razor and UO option

Hi!

I'm a new player here and I wonder why when I make changes in razor options that they don't apply until I have logged out and came back in the game.. it's pretty annoying..

It happens mainly the same thing in UO options, when I changed anything, the screen game size get reduced to the half.. until I log out and come back to the normal...!

Anyone know how to solve this problem ?

Thanks!

Re: Problem with razor and UO option

i think the screen size things happens because of being patched all the way.... i have noticed a few little bugs like that and all dead bodys are naked untill u open them since i patched all the way

as for the razor thing i have no idea what wrong with that

Sprint-

Wanderer

When trying to change the size of the window, set the force size in razor and then change it in uo options and it automatically goes to the razor size.

nick2win15

Wanderer

HEy guys I really need help.

When I have the things I want displayed at the top like regs and potions, it's not showing anything. I've recounted, everything is checked. I dunno if it's razor itself because I can make hots keys work.

thanks

Countessa

Knight

nick2win15;1669883 said:
HEy guys I really need help.

When I have the things I want displayed at the top like regs and potions, it's not showing anything. I've recounted, everything is checked. I dunno if it's razor itself because I can make hots keys work.

thanks

One of these two links should help you.

Title bar and Razor

Razor Display