UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Prise CHeck on Green Candle of 07 Holiday Candle

Re: Prise CHeck on Green Candle of 07 Holiday Candle

Two green candles selling for 20m and 25m and none of which happened to be on the selling forums.

Who sold them?

Who purchased them?

wkstrm

Lord

Yea, I call bullshit for the 20+mill "bids".

I've only seen them sell for 7-10 mill.

i call bullshit cause its ghost. he always lies if it benefits him. plus hes low on cash after his buddy screwed him over on an 18x18 plot.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Do you know I've seen AirRUN UO shoes sells for 7.5 mil's!!! And another too for 8.3 mil's

*goes to selling forum and starts writing post*

yayo05

Sorceror

i have truthfully seen one sell for 15mil, but i doubt that many people, if anymore are willing to pay that.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

yayo05;1786956 said:
i have truthfully seen one sell for 15mil, but i doubt that many people, if anymore are willing to pay that.

Yeah. I accept the fact that sometimes, in rare occurance, someone will be willing to overpay for any item, and 15 mil is not as outrageous as 20-25 mil for an item appraised to 7-10m.

But you know, all of a sudden having 2 of them sell in this short of time 3x the price with no proof whatsoever... and especially since it's an item that very rarely sell, it makes all that story just ridiculously irrealistic.

it doesnt help that ghost admits to be a scammer. i agree sometimes people really want an item or house and pay alot for it. but not what he said. and the 5-7 that are still used daily arent being sold. the few people i know with them refuse to sell them or would only sell for an outrageous amount.

incubusfan1413;1786993 said:
it doesnt help that ghost admits to be a scammer. i agree sometimes people really want an item or house and pay alot for it. but not what he said. and the 5-7 that are still used daily arent being sold. the few people i know with them refuse to sell them or would only sell for an outrageous amount.
this