UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Price survey.

James Bond

Sorceror
Kasa Of THe Raj-in
Ornament Of The Magician
Ring Of The Vile
Stormgrip
Divine Countenance
Voice OF The Fallen King
Holy Knight's Breastplate
Frostbringer
PS MACE 115
PS HEALING 110
Shadow Dancer Leggings
Serpent's Fang

Skinned Goat ART 5
Skull With Candle ART 1
Tarot ART 5
Books ART 3
Bowls ART 3
Bowls ART 4
Sake ART 4
Fan ART 4
Painting ART 4
FAn ART 3

Whatever98

Squire
Kasa Of THe Raj-in 2.5kk
Ornament Of The Magician 50kk
Ring Of The Vile 2kk
Stormgrip 3kk
Divine Countenance 500k
Voice OF The Fallen King 350k
Holy Knight's Breastplate 150k
Frostbringer 150k
PS MACE 115 60k
PS HEALING 110 20k
Shadow Dancer Leggings 500k
Serpent's Fang 150k

Skinned Goat ART 5 50k
Skull With Candle ART 1 10k
Tarot ART 5 20k
Books ART 3 10k
Bowls ART 3 10k
Bowls ART 4 10k
Sake ART 4 10k
Fan ART 4 10k
Painting ART 4 50k
FAn ART 3 10k

Last edited:
I can add little insight here but I think a few of the prices quoted to you are incorrect.
I just spent 2 weeks looking for a pair of Shadow dancers and finally found a seller at 600k. I think if you are selling get you can get closer to 1kk if you have the right buyer. If I had the extra gold I would have paid more.

The stealables are priced high as well. I have probably 10 skull candles in my vendor for 999gp each and they haven't sold after gating daily for a week or so. I don't think I have priced any stealable above 5k.

PS 10s I have trouble selling fast for more than 1k each besides a few more desirable ones. PS 15s I think you can get 60k or so but it's a slow sell.

Whatever98

Squire
where is your vendor, i'll buy ya stealables
you're right on the shadow dancer legs tho, think i have gotten like 750 in the past. still the right sorta ballpark

Whatever98

Squire
The stealables are priced high as well. I have probably 10 skull candles in my vendor for 999gp each and they haven't sold after gating daily for a week or so. I don't think I have priced any stealable above 5k.

how much for a bag of 125 stealables from you? any type