UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Price Check Q Staff with HML, HSL, SSI

Oof

Sorceror
I've heard this, and I've heard ash. It depends on template I think.

So what's the price?

kobra89pl

Sorceror
All what you need is ~120 of your stamina and you will don't need ssi on this weapon. This is why yew wood are better so you can free 10 di and 5hci

Tanya

Traveler
yes, true.
and what about the pricing?
Not bad whammy staff for miasma, I sold in past weapons with mana for 500k-1kk.

I've heard this, and I've heard ash.
Q-Staffs made from ash wood are better, because you don't need so much stamina on your armor,
and can have more luck instead and more mana/lmc for double strikes. (more easy to find or craft armor)

Reactions: Oof

sirtamealot

Sorceror
you may be max swing at full stamina, if it drops below full you may no longer be. 10 ssi on a 2.25 second weapon goes long way. could do without the 10 ssi on a quarter staff? sure. would you need the di and hci instead? 10DI(100 dam eq cap, not exactly hard to achieve) and 5HCI certainly isnt amazing either. use divine fury and youll get that hci/di and even ssi along with it. overall imo craft ash not yew opens up a few more options as tanya said.

kobra89pl

Sorceror
120 anatomy tactics Macefighting bushido parrying 99 necro 65 chivalry 40 lmc 100 di elf. Those curse weapon template are for weak sampires. If you cannot tank dh for example use curse weapon but don't tell us this is better then sampire who can spam spacial moves just like you on wraith form. 120 stamina are really easy to hold for me 5 hci 10 di are better choice then 10 ssi on this type of weapon

Last edited:

Oof

Sorceror
ok, so ultimately this is a challenge now between wraith w/ 120 stam and other forms.
Any bets?

TheWhitezone

Sorceror
120 anatomy tactics Macefighting bushido parrying 99 necro 65 chivalry 40 lmc 100 di elf. Those curse weapon template are for weak sampires. If you cannot tank dh for example use curse weapon but don't tell us this is better then sampire who can spam spacial moves just like you on wraith form. 120 stamina are really easy to hold for me 5 hci 10 di are better choice then 10 ssi on this type of weapon
this maybe works vs low dmg monsters, but if u are fighting a monster that does very high dmg u need to spam divine fury

Tanya

Traveler
Q-Staffs are weapons for weak sampires. A Real Sampire will always use a Double Axe. :p:D:cool:

kolbycrouch

Knight
@Tanya is right for the most part. Your looking for either maximum damage or maximum survivability. A q-staff offers you neither of these things.

I prefer yew wood personally, but remember this.

You will typically not setup your suit to require the 5 hci nor the 10 di from the yew wood, meaning most of the time these mods don't benefit you.

Ash/Bloodwood/Oak all retain some usefulness.