UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

price 100 tokuno dyes 50 charge bottles

mytilus

Sorceror
all full 50 charge bottles of shadow dancer black, violet courage purple, berzerker red, luna white, invuln blue, dryad green, paragon gold, nox green, rum red, fire orange. as you can see from the item count many are stacked... thanks

there is that many of them lying around im thinking they will have readded them back to the gtot list before they get to 300-400k a charge again they are 4kk per bottle on average so 400kk id say the whole box if ya dont want them pass me them and ill put them in the trash barrel for ya man :D

MMMartin

Squire
frst put ARTS in....

HOW I CAN TAKE COLORS ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I WANNA TOKUNO COLORS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ..................................................................

you can try it at test server... it was say, Gtot color can be taken only during tokuno events [dont know if it was true]... well i m player already 669 day in demise... but still dont was tokuno event and cant take Gtot colors...