UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Predictions for 2020

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
will either be custom....

mazaxaka

Page
I predict Mazaka will get a heart attack, and by the year 2020 his nerves will be so devastated that he will shit his pants daily playing UO...

... siriousely, calm down ; P .
I predict that you will cease to suck mother siku and you'll be like all men
You really need all that trash who add you in guld ?

Bro from your girls and the balls more than the whole of your guild
10 gate suckers vs 4 hz new game play ? stay and suck at gate T_T

Last edited:

zulu2401

Squire
Chandra said:
  1. I predict KvG will be running Fel.
We have no desire to be like Hz. We just log in to kill tthem... yesterday was fun 4v a shit ton of them and they all fuckin died lol.

mazaxaka

Page
Chandra said:
  1. I predict KvG will be running Fel.
We have no desire to be like Hz. We just log in to kill tthem... yesterday was fun 4v a shit ton of them and they all fuckin died lol.
colll story bro ) stay more at gz )) and wait noob req and your red pussy kvg to gank hz )

Ajani

Page
I am not mean to you at all, that's a misconception. I am just being honest!

You should argue with @Chandra instead, she opened the can of worm, all I did was help pour it onto your plate.
I am not mean to you at all, that's a misconception. I am just being honest!

You should argue with @Chandra instead, she opened the can of worm, all I did was help pour it onto your plate.
@Chandra has post 3 threads that is it. What does he know?

MadeInQuebec

@Chandra has post 3 threads that is it. What does he know?
Based on the long list of predictions, that are overall not too bad as far as accuracy goes, that makes me assume that he/she knows plenty enough to make that statement hold the road.

If you spy on him/her, perhaps you could help us learn more about that person? Since she is the one who wasted a DS charge on a pair of glasses, should be easy to find ;)

MadeInQuebec

Looks like you already know a fair bit about *him* then,

You truly are a great spy, have you ever considered CIA, or NSA?

Since you suck at UO, maybe that would be a better avenue for your future....

Just saying.