UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[PRE] UO Castle Replica Contest

[PRE] UO Castle Replica Contest

This is a player run event - Demise staff has no official involvement with planning the event or providing rewards.

Hello everybody,

This event will run for two weeks from this post.

Description: The Castle that you see when you start UO has been there for the longest time, and I want to see it in game. The contest is to try to create a replica (in the Demise server) of the castle.

Rules:
* Must be 18 by 18.
* Must be in the Demise server.
* You may use items, decoration, deeds, ect for your castle.

Prize is still being decided on, but trust me, it will be worth it. :)

To enter, please send me (Raylin McCluster) a private message. Inside this message I would like to know:
* Coordinates for your house
* Name of "main" in-game character.
* Which facet it is on
* An image (if possible) of the castle

I will be the judge, along with a few friends.

Good luck to all participants!

EDIT 1: I would very kindly ask a staff member to A) Make this a PRE. B) Change "Replic" to "Replica" (I'm human, accidents happend). Thanks in advance!

EDIT 2: Thanks. =)

Ultima Online Castle Image:

Attachments

• UO castle.jpg
    UO castle.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 383
Re: [PRE] UO Castle Replica Contest

It's a great event, but please let me do the point about the prize.
Since you stated it must be in Demise, this implies there is a cost. Now, building a 18x18 custom house has a final cost of about 700k-1kk, then the prize of 100k is not enough.

I don't think the "omg my castle is famous and advertised! Now I can put every vendor I want" prize is worth 600-700k.

Gisela

Bug Hunter

It is very, very hard, if not impossible, to get that many turrets in an 18x18. :(

I could build and have an 18x18 Plot in Trammel
I only use it for mining so there is not much on it.

I have a beautiful castle in Tokuno I made it public long ago and received hundreds of posts and responses about its creation. I even have a hottub on the roof. a grand meeting and performance hall as well as small dungeon

I think this effort may take a few tries but it can be done to smaller scale

Digatalas

Knight

Subjazz's Tokuno house is the most amazing thing you will ever see in this game... Should go check it out. It's in the town on the SW side I think?