UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[PRE] Thief Event: Introducing the Red Rabbits

[PRE] Thief Event: Introducing the Red Rabbits

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - A note is pinned to the back wall of Britain Bank - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Attachments

• CallForThieves.jpg
    CallForThieves.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 298

Seer

Wanderer
Re: [PRE] Thief Event: Introducing the Red Rabbits

Is this all the info we will get? Shall we start looking for him or wait for more info?

If the player(s) running the event wish for you to know more, they will reveal it. Otherwise, it'd be recommended to just follow their instructions. ;)

Though I must say, the thought of an event for thieves intrigues me seriously.

Howl

Sorceror

The thing you have to remember about riddles is that you have already been presented with all the information you need ^^

So lets work this out together.

Not much information in the letter
Its signed L.L., so I would guess there is an NPC out there with those initials...but where? Maybe in Brit (Fel or Tram) as that is where the letter was supposedly posted. But could be anywhere.

"Speak the 11th" could refer to the 11th word in the letter, which is "talents", which is as good as any keyword.

Not very good with puzzles, I know.

A Stealthy Figure;597674 said:
Better than you think

Apparently, I'm better at puzzles than I am of gathering people to help assist in solving them.

Catnip

Sorceror

weinster666;597754 said:
Apparently, I'm better at puzzles than I am of gathering people to help assist in solving them.

I've been looking around, was going to report when I found something. No luck yet.

It was mentioned that as a thief, he might be hidden, so I suggest a sweep of any area you search with Detect Hidden or Reveal.

Also, as he is a theif, do you think it safe to surmise that he would only be in Fel, since you cannot really be an effective thief anywhere but Fel? Just a thought.

I am still thinking there is something within the letter, possibly even in the wrinkles or the rip in the paper itself, that is a clue to L.L.'s location.

Any thoughts?

Catnip

Sorceror

weinster666;597806 said:
It was mentioned that as a thief, he might be hidden, so I suggest a sweep of any area you search with Detect Hidden or Reveal.

Also, as he is a theif, do you think it safe to surmise that he would only be in Fel, since you cannot really be an effective thief anywhere but Fel? Just a thought.

I am still thinking there is something within the letter, possibly even in the wrinkles or the rip in the paper itself, that is a clue to L.L.'s location.

Any thoughts?

If it's a hidden thief then it would be a player that was online 24/7 since there is no mention of a start date......unless that is in there somewhere. Detect hidden would have to be used yes, if it's a player hiding somewhere.

If this is going to be an event where the participants have to steal, then yes it would have to be in fel.

Yes, I hope there is something in the letter about the location. Haven't worked that out yet.

This is seeming more like a treasure hunter thing, than a thief event. We want to steal, not work out logic puzzles.
I would really like to see a start date or some message as to if it is ongoing.

Catnip;597820 said:
This is seeming more like a treasure hunter thing, than a thief event. We want to steal, not work out logic puzzles.
I would really like to see a start date or some message as to if it is ongoing.

OOC: The event is still going on and nobody has yet walked up to L.L. despite him having been around Luna and Britain Bank with L.L. written on his forehead. You've already solved the logic puzzle...now talk to him! ;)

Oh and in my opinion, a thief event doesn't have to be all about stealing. Wouldn't be funny if it were that simple...

Catnip

Sorceror

So is L.L. around all the time? If not can we get a hint at the time?

OOC: A player has been found and his thief assigned to the job. A new job will be coming real soon, and more people will be required for that one. :)