UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pre Server Wars PvP = Dead / During Server Wars Everyone Wants to PvP

GimpCent

Knight
Maybe I didn't play ten years straight, but thanks.

Who cares he is a bad rapper, who both you aren't one anyways. Both of you are probably white and if he was around he probably wouldn't even talk to either of you.

Second there is no reward for being like this guy it doesn't matter if you played uo for 1 month or 15 years.... Unless you are like the people around this idiot, no one cares

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
Who cares he is a bad rapper, who both you aren't one anyways. Both of you are probably white and if he was around he probably wouldn't even talk to either of you.

Second there is no reward for being like this guy it doesn't matter if you played uo for 1 month or 15 years.... Unless you are like the people around this idiot, no one cares

LOL I am white and if you think Eazy E sucks then your probably Listening to some Hawthorne Heights shit and Sobbing before you can even make it thru an Album.

GimpCent

Knight
LOL I am white and if you think Eazy E sucks then your probably Listening to some Hawthorne Heights shit and Sobbing before you can even make it thru an Album.

I don't know what Hawthorne Heights is but you seem to know about it

You realize you play Ultima Online right? What lines of Easy E do you relate to?