UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[PRE] Saturday is RP Day

Catnip

Sorceror
Re: [PRE] Saturday is RP Day

meekhiro;752421 said:
Will there be more rp days in the future?

I guess we have to wait till they post that they are going on. I went by the grove this past Saturday and no one was there.
Or maybe other players could start up gatherings.

Two Wolves

Knight
Re: [PRE] Saturday is RP Day

Feel free to reactivate this event on your own initiative. It is simply a predetermined place and time coordinates so that people who are interested can meet up.

Meet up is the most tricky element to RP. After that it's just a matter of time till disagreements over RP combat rules of engagement; things fall apart and thus reenters the great cycle of life.

I monitor uodemise.com and rpring.com for RP activity chatter and try to do what I can to put players in touch with RP guild leaders. Things have been pretty quiet so far this year.

There is however, uodemise forum activity by people who I recognize as previously active RP players. If a person or group started posting and showing up for RP at specific time, given some persistence like four or five weeks in a row, it would attract attention and may get the cycle restarted.

Let me know what I can do to help you find what you are looking for in RP.