UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Powerscrolls

Cossi

Traveler
Hello to all!
Yesterday i bought and used two powerscroll, one 120 tailor and the other 115 bs.
At the moment i haven't seen the effect, also if when used both the skills was with the arrow up,and the skill to drop had the arrow down.
Is there something more that i have to do in order to see the skills updated?

Thanks in advance!

it doesn't automatically raise the skill, you still have to work it up to get gains. It will raise normally, although very slowly if you're already at skill cap. Also, they do not give you extra points above your 700 point skill cap, so you'll have to have at least one other skills set to be lowered so it can take points from that.

Cossi

Traveler
Yeah i know that the skill cap is always 700. So, i have to work out with the skills normally,until i reach the ps level, right?

susejmaster

Traveler
I think you also need the 105, 110 and 115 power scrolls for tailor before it will raise, aswell as 105 and 110 power scrolls for BS. Otherwise you will just sit at 100 still. Granted its been years since i did this so I just may be wrong.

I think you also need the 105, 110 and 115 power scrolls for tailor before it will raise, aswell as 105 and 110 power scrolls for BS. Otherwise you will just sit at 100 still. Granted its been years since i did this so I just may be wrong.

Nah, you can go straight for the 120, you don't have to gradually step it up.